Credit information and Business reports.
Obtaining proper, timely and accurate information about your potential and existing business partners as well as competitors can help you improve your risk management and decisions.
We offer you quality reports from our external partners on companies from CIS, the Adriatic/Balkan region and from most European countries. However, our expertise lies in our own information about Russian companies. For that, we are using a broad range of official sources that deliver administrative, financial as well as compliance relevant information.
- Top management - with whom are you dealing
- Credit manager - what payment terms can be given, credit limits based on what kind of securities
- Compliance officer - are there reasons why better not deal with this partner
- Sales - which of our products or services could be of additional interest for a business partner
- Accountant - detailed financial information
- Only approx. 700.000 out of a total of 4.700.000 registered companies (without craftsmen or small enterprises) in Russia submit their annual reports to the Federal State Statistic Service of RF. For all others an annual report has to be requested directly from the respective company.
- The deposited annual tax accounts are often optimized in order to reduce the tax burden.
- Frequently existing company group structures are normally only recognizable by looking at the General Manager or the shareholder(s).
- Administrative data: registration- and tax numbers
- Type of business activity
- Registered share capital
- Bank details
- General management and other functions of the general management at other companies
- Share holders / owners and other functions of these share holders/ owners at other companies
- Balance sheets and profit and loss accounts
- Selected financial indicators and coefficients
- Affiliated companies, branches, daughter companies and/or other companies registered at this address
- Foreign trade activities: imports and exports, licenses
- Number of employees
- Court cases with the business court of the Russian Federation
- Import categories according to TN VED, countries of origin
- Export categories according to TN WED, destination countries
- Carried out inspections as scheduled by government agencies of different sectors
- Graphical comparisons of financial indicators of a business sector and about the company of up to the last 15 years