When your buyer is not complying with the agreed payment terms, and his invoices are overdue, we can help you start the out-of-court debt collection procedure.
There are different ways to proceed: either a company tries to organize it all on its own or it uses the expertise from specialists in this segment.
As a specialist for debt management, we are offering together with our external partners (when needed) all services for an effective debt collection in Russia and countries in the Adriatic/Balkan region.
- the dunning process: reminder letters, calls, visiting and negotiating with the debtor
- we check the economic situation of the debtor and analyze the legal situation regarding overdue invoices (i.e. contract, invoice, 'act', complaints, limitation of liability, limitation of claim, etc.)
- in Russia, we use our fast contact network in municipal and regional administrations that are usually in good contact to their local companies
- Support by our experienced lawyer concerning the decision regarding the appropriate court (state court, arbitrage court, location) that promises the best success
- Filing suit against the debtor, follow up for obtaining a verdict
- Litigation and enforcement of verdicts – can be quite complicated!